The Horizon HT5.0 Peak Trainer is a versatile fitness machine designed to provide a full-body workout that burns calories and strengthens muscles. With its unique design, the horizon HT5.0 Peak Trainer combines the benefits of a stepper, elliptical, and incline trainer into one machine. It features a compact and sleek design, making it ideal for home gyms with limited space.
Horizon HT5.0 Peak TrainerKey Features
- Integrated Sprint 8 HIIT program burns up to 27% body fat
- Low-impact, high-intensity workouts maximize calorie burn and improve muscle tone
- Wheel-and track-free suspension design reduces friction, noise, and wear
- High-quality components that provide lasting durability
- can monitor your progress and stay motivated throughout your workout
- 2 Wheels for easy transportation
- Flywheel: 8.5kg / 18.7lbs
- Stride Length: 12" Vertical
- Step on Height: 10"
- Incline Range: 12"
- Resistance Range: 10 Levels ECB & fan resistance
- Extras: Heart Rate Grips, In-reach Resistance Controls, Tablet Rack, Water Bottle Holder
- Electrical Requirements: 110-120 volt
- Weight: 155 lbs.
- Speakers: Yes
- USB Port: Yes
- Display: 5.5" LCD track display + 3 LED windows
- Programs: 5 Total Programs Including Calorie, Weight Loss, Distance, Manual, Sprint 8
- Workout Feedback: Calories, Distance, Heart Rate, Resistance Level, RPM, Time
|Max user weight (kg)||136KG|
|Product assembly dimensions||46.5" (L) × 28" (W) × 66" (H)|
Frame: 5 Years
Parts: 1 Year
Labour: 1 Year