The Mearth GTS Max Electric Scooter is a high-performance electric scooter that is designed to provide a fast and comfortable ride. It is equipped with a powerful 500-watt motor that can reach speeds of up to 25km/h.
One of the standout features of the Mearth GTS Max Electric Scooter is its advanced suspension system. It features a front and rear suspension that provides a smooth ride even on rough terrain. This makes it perfect for urban environments where roads can be uneven and bumpy.
Mearth GTS Max Key Features
- Range - 70-100km
- Motor - 2 x 1200 Watt Powerful motors
- Max Speed - 25 - 70km/h*
- Max Load - 150kg
- Climbing angle - 30°
- Unfolded Size - 1210 x 590 x 1280 mm (LxWxH)
- Net Weight - 41kg
- Wheels - 10 Inch explosion-proof tyres
- Charge Time - 2 Chargers 6 Hours, 1 Charger 12 hours
Mearth GTS Max Additional Features
- Front and Rear shock Absorbers
- LED Rear Light
- LED front light
- Riding modes: Eco mode, Sport Mode, Sport + mode.
- Front and Rear Disc bakes
* This Electric scooter falls outside of the eRideable specifications (125cm long, 70cm wide, 135cm high, 25kg and capable of travelling faster than 25km/h). It may not be ridden on WA roads and paths. For more information visit https://www.wa.gov.au/organisation/road-safety-commission/erideables#where-to-ride-your-erideable
*Capped at 25km/h (in line with Australia’s public safety regulations) and up to 70km/h (on private property)
* Max speed and range vary depending on users' weight and other factors.
Mearth GTS Max Electric Scooter Warranty
2 years of warranty from the date of purchase for the frame of any electric scooter model from Mearth
1 year of warranty from the date of purchase for the motor, battery, main body, and controller of any electric scooter model from Mearth
* The Customer must register their warranty within one month of purchase by completing the online warranty card.