- 24 Months Interest Free$31.50 / WeekThis is an estimate only. Terms and Conditions apply.
- In Stock
- Reeplex RM70 Multi-functional squat rack
- Reeplex RFID600 Adjustable Bench
- 7ft Olympic Barbell Rated to 700lbs with Spring Clips
- 2 x 20kg Reeplex Olympic Rubber Tri-Grip Weight Plates
- 4 x 10kg Reeplex Olympic Rubber Tri-Grip Weight Plates
- 2 x 5kg Reeplex Olympic Rubber Tri-Grip Weight Plates
- 4 x 2.5kg Reeplex Olympic Rubber Tri-Grip Weight Plates
Total weight including barbell 120kg
The RM70 features a heavy-duty compact squat rack with adjustable j-hooks and spotter's arms. This rack allows you to squat, bench press and perform many other barbell exercises safely. The easy to adjust j-hooks offer a 5mm rubber coating protecting your barbell and the spotter's arms are 40cm in length giving you plenty of room for benching.
Lat Pulldown / Seated Row Pulleys
A lat pulldown is found in the centre of the RM70 and is behind the squat rack giving you a range of exercises for your back and arms. The lat pulldown is made with sealed bearing pulleys and a high tensile 2000lbs rated commercial cable system. The seated row station has a clever footplate giving you a centre pulley for seated rows, bent over rows and many more low pulley workouts. The lat pulldown also features a knee pad that is adjustable which helps you stay stable and down when performing heavy lat pulldowns.
Dip Bars / Pull Up Bars
2 Adjustable dip handles come with every RM70 squat rack. The dip handles are super easy to adjust and remove when you are done with them. The rubber-coated handles give you a perfect anti-slip surface to grip and the second post is used for resistance band assisted dips.
T-Bar Row Attachment
A T-bar row attachment is included with every RM70 squat rack. This is perfect for using an Olympic or standard barbell and performing T-Bar rows, rotational core twists and many more exercises using this great attachment.
Plate Loaded Pulley System
At the rear of the RM70 is a plate loaded pulley system utilizing Olympic or Standard weight plates for the cable lat pulldown station and seated row. This plate loaded system is balanced which minimizes friction during use and gives you a smooth even cable resistance. Simply place any weight on the posts and start working out.
- Rated to 400kg
- 5mm Rubber coated j-hooks & Spotters
- 80mm steel round tubing uprights
- Commercial pulleys with sealed bearings
- High tensile cable rated to 2000lbs
- Lat pulldown and bicep curl bar attachment included
- Adjustable dip bars with rubber handles
- Heavy-duty black textured powder coating
- 2 weight plate storage posts
- Plate loaded cable system
- Accepts Olympic and standard weight plates.
Delivery & Pick Up Options
If the delivery calculator does not provide a quote please fill in the form that appears with your details and we will contact you as soon as possible.