At Dynamo Fitness We don't only provide the best equipment but, We also ship and deliver all over Australia.In Partnership with Toll Ipec, Northline, TNT & Auspost
- If boxes are more than 25kg someone has to help unload the goods. If you are unable to help please let us know prior to delivery so that we can book a tail lift truck. COVID19 Special terms apply please see below.
- If it's a business please provide the business name and opening hours.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure all the delivery and contact details are correct.
- A tracking number will be provided so you can check the delivery progress. If you require extra assistance you can call or email us.
- Quotes are available on the product page by entering your postcode. They are also available in the shopping cart for quotes on delivering multiple products. If you are unable to get a quote please use the shipping Forms and or contact forms available throughout the website.
- The ETA provided by the courier companies we use is 4 -14 days for delivery once dispatched. Please be aware this is an estimation only.
COVID 19 Special delivery conditions
- To ensure the safety of our clients and staff the following is applicable for all deliveries going forward. By Purchasing online and or instore from us you agree to the following terms and conditions. There are no exceptions permitted.
- Delivery is to the driveway only, Not inside the garage and or inside any rooms of the delivery property. Please understand we can not make any exceptions. For persons with a disability and or for those not able to bring inside their property. The delivery options are not suitable. please contact us to arrange another service.
- We don't require a signature instead of a photograph with the equipment in front of the property with and or without the Client is applicable.
- We appreciate everyone's corporation. We ask you do not pressure and or ask our drivers to do anything not set out above. As we will need to take disciplinary actions against our drivers. We do not want to do this however we need to ensure when they come back to base they are not risking the safety of the rest of the staff. Thank you for understanding.