Where do you ship to?
- We ship Australia wide. For a shipping estimate simply add your postcode into the shipping calculator to see what options are available for your location. We do not ship internationally.
- If their was no delivery or pick up option available please contact us with your full address and we will provide a shipping quote.
Can I ‘Click and Collect’ an online order?
- At the checkout, add your postcode and if the ‘Pick Up’ option appears this means you will be able to collect the item directly from our warehouse. If you have selected this option, we will send you an e-mail advising when and where pick up is available.
How much does it cost to deliver an item to me?
- Please add your postcode to the delivery calculator on the items page or in the shopping cart to see the shipping total.
How does the item get sent?
- We only use reputable courier services to ensure your delivery is received safely. For larger orders you will receive a contact call prior to deliver. Once an order is dispatched, the customer will be emailed full tracking details.
Does the item come installed?
- All items will be sent boxed for ease of transportation. If the item requires assembly a manual will be included to assist with ease of installation.
Are all your items online in stock?
- All items have a stock availability notice displayed above the shopping cart button. If the item can be added to the cart this means the item is either in stock, pre-order, or an on-order item. All pre-order and on-order items will display a message showing the current availability ETA.
What does Pre-order mean?
- All pre-order items are on their way to our warehouse although have not arrived yet. Every pre-order item has an ETA advising when the item will be received into our warehouse. All items that are purchased on pre-order will be available for pick up or will be dispatched via courier as soon as the item has been received into our warehouse, customers will be contacted via email updating their order status.
- Please note we try our best to be as accurate with our ETA time frame as possible, sometimes events can cause delays that are out of our control and we apologise for this inconvenience. If there is to be a delay with any pre-order items that have been ordered, we will contact the customer ASAP to advise of the disruption.
What does On-order mean?
- All On-order products we currently do not have stock in our warehouse although can be ordered in. The item will show an ETA as a guide to how long we anticipate for the item to be manufactured and arrive at our warehouse.
- If there is to be delays with any on-order items that have been ordered, we will contact the customer ASAP to advise of the disruption.
How long will it take for an item to be delivered?
- All in stock items we aim to have collected by the courier within1- 4 business days. Once the item has been dispatched, deliveries for metropolitan postcodes take 4- 10 business days. Deliveries to regional areas require around 3 weeks for delivery.
- Please be aware that unforeseen occurrences, Eg: flooding and fires, can cause delays to the courier and result in your order taking longer than anticipated for delivery.
Do you offer laybys?
- We do not offer instore laybys although we have a range of payment plans that you are able to access both online and instore.
- To see what payment plan may suit you best please click here
Do you offer commercial options?
- Yes we do, simply contact us via email with your equipment requests and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
An item is showing free delivery, how do I know if I qualify?
- Simply add your postcode to the delivery calculator. If the message displays free delivery this means you qualify for free shipping. If there is a charge for delivery this means shipping to your area is not completely covered with the bulk shipping discount we have applied for this product. If there is an additional shipping charge, this will be displayed in the total during checkout also.
I just made a purchase online and have not received any email confirmation, what can I do?
- Please check your junk, spam, and deleted item folders in your inbox. Sometimes our emails can be confused with spam or junk mail and automatically be moved to these folders.
- If you still can not find your email order confirmation, please contact us and we will check to ensure the details entered are correct when the order was made.
An item I want to purchase is out of stock, how long until this will be back in stock again?
- All items that are out of stock are usually unavailable for around 2- 3 months. For some items that are due to arrive into warehouse we offer a pre-order purchase with an ETA as to when the item will be delivered to our warehouse. All pre-order items will display this message next to the stock availability notice.
How accurate are the ETA time frames listed on your website?
- We do our best to ensure our ETA timelines listed on our website are up to date and correct. Unlike many retailers that take payment for an item prior to completion of manufacture, all pre-order items have already completed the manufacturing stage and are on route to our warehouse. All on order items displaying an ETA are based on manufacturing and shipping times combined.
- Please note the ETA displayed on our website is advising when the stock is expected to be received into our warehouse. For interstate orders please allow extra time for your item to be delivered by the courier.
Does the item come with a warranty?
- All items that offer a warranty are displayed on the product page under the warranty heading.