Pin Loaded Prone Leg Curl & Leg Extension machines are built around a super-tough 100x50mm tubing construction and offer a range of features. When using the machine, it is essential to maintain proper form and avoid locking the knees to prevent injury.
The leg curl exercise primarily targets the hamstrings muscles, which are located on the back of the thighs. The leg extension, on the other hand, primarily works the quadriceps muscles, located on the front of the thighs. These two exercises can be performed on the same machine, providing a convenient way to target both muscle groups.
Pin Loaded Prone Leg Curl & Leg Extension Key Features
- 90kg Steel machined weight stack
- Adjustable to perform seated Leg Extensions
- 4.5kg increments perfect for all fitness levels
- Steel machined weight stacks with a precision center hole
- Premium 2-layer finish powder coating
- Reeplex Pro PU upholstery durable cushions with HD stitching
- Aluminium on all handles and pins lightweight and anti-rust
- Magnetic selector pin
- Weight stack covers for extra safety
- Commercial sealed bearing pulleys
- Rubber strong grip handles
- 1.4m (L) x 1.0m (W) x 1.8m (H)
|Max user weight (kg)||497|
|Product assembly dimensions||1.4m (L) x 1.0m (W) x 1.8m (H)|
- Frame/Body ‐ 10 years
- Structural Moving Parts ‐ 5 years
- Pulleys, Bearings, Bushings – 3 years
- Paint/Finish, Cables, Upholstery and Accessories – 1 year
Exclude of normal wear and tear. The above does not include any extended warranties offered by our authorized dealers. Click here for full Reeplex Warranty Terms and Conditions.