The Reeplex B22.2 Commercial Upright Exercise Bike is a top-of-the-line fitness equipment designed for commercial use. It offers a superior workout experience with its advanced features and durability. This upright exercise bike combines a sturdy frame, adjustable resistance levels, and a comfortable seat to give users a challenging and comfortable cycling experience. It has a user-friendly console that displays essential workout metrics, including time, distance, speed, and burned calories. The Reeplex B22.2 is an ideal choice for gyms and fitness centres seeking reliable and effective upright exercise bikes for their customers.
REEPLEX B22.2 COMMERCIAL UPRIGHT EXERCISE BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- - Display - 10.1” Capacitive Touch Screen
- - Resistance -40 Resistance Levels
- - Transmission System -V-Belt
- - Flywheel -Heavy 242mm (14.5 KGS)
- - Self-Powered Generating System
- - Connectivity -Bluetooth and Wifi
- - Applications -Youtube, Netflix, NBA, Spotify, Facebook, Instagram, BBC and more.
- - Digital Television -Built-in digital TV module
- - Monitor Feedback -Real-time workout feedback with Heart Rate, Distance, Calories, Workout Profile, watts, Time and more.
- - Virtual Active experience - Turn your indoor exercise into an outdoor adventure with many iconic trails, cities and landscapes available to enhance your cardio workout.
- - Heart Rate Receiver
- - Wheels for Transportation
- - Multi-Grip Handle Bars
- - Pedal Design -Wide and easy-adjust design with 28 levels of pedal adjustment.
- -Additional Extras -Built-in Fan, Bottle Holder, USB Charging, Accessory Tray
|Max user weight (kg)||180|
|Product assembly dimensions||1195mm (L) x 595mm (W) x 1500mm (H)|
- Frame ‐ 7 years
- Labor ‐ 1 year
- Motor – 5 years
- Belt and deck ‐ 2 years or 4000 hours, whichever comes first.
- Generator motor For Bikes, Elliptical – 3 years
- Console – 2 years
- Other Parts ‐ 2 years Exclude of normal wear and tear.
The above does not include any extended warranties offered by our authorized dealers. Click here for full Reeplex Warranty Terms and Conditions.