Reeplex Commercial Plate loaded Lateral Raise includes a three-directional handle grip for perfect deltoid targeting when performing lateral raises. The adjustable seat prevents upper body movement when compared to standing lateral raises and comes with easy to adjust handle grip.
The Reeplex Commercial Plate Loaded Lateral Raise is designed to maximize deltoid targeting with its three-directional handle grip. The adjustable seat provides added stability compared to standing lateral raises, while the easy-to-adjust handle grip allows for a customizable workout. With smooth resistance and ergonomic design, this machine is perfect for anyone looking to sculpt their shoulders and improve their upper body strength.
- Adjustable seat height for all users
- 3 directional moving handle grips for perfect arm tracking during exercise
- Heavy-duty PU Upholstery on the seat pad
- Single or dual-arm workout with isolated plate loaded post on each arm
- Heavy-duty frame construction 100 x 50 x 2.5mm steel
- 2 long weight plate storage posts
- 2-layer premium high-quality powder coating
- Max loading per arm 200kg
Muscles Targeted Deltoids, Trapezoid
|Max user weight (kg)||200|
|Product assembly dimensions||1.55m (L) x 1.47m (W) x 1.28m (H)|
- Frame/Body ‐ 10 years
- Structural Moving Parts ‐ 5 years
- Pulleys, Bearings, Bushings – 3 years
- Paint/Finish, Cables, Upholstery and Accessories – 1 year
Exclude of normal wear and tear. The above does not include any extended warranties offered by our authorized dealers. Click here for full Reeplex Warranty Terms and Conditions.