The Plate Loaded Standing Hip Abductor machine allows you to target your hip abductors while in the standing static squat position. This machine allows for maximum glute activation with load across the whole range of movement.
Overall, the Plate Loaded Standing Hip Abductor machine is a top-of-the-line piece of gym equipment that's built to last. Its advanced design features and superior build quality make it a trusted choice for commercial gyms and fitness centers across Australia and beyond. If you're looking for an effective and versatile way to tone and strengthen your hip muscles, this machine is definitely worth considering.
- 2 large hip pads with Pu upholstery for comfort during exercise
- Commercial Heavy Duty 200kg Max Loading
- 100x50x3mm Heavy-duty frame construction
- Large footplate with anti-slip pattern
- 2 Large Olympic loading posts
- 72kg Heavy Frame weight for added stability
- 2 Tone premium High-Quality Powder coating
Muscles Targeted Gluteus Maximus, medius, tensor fasciae latae
|Max user weight (kg)||200|
|Product assembly dimensions||1.76m (L) x 1.13m (W) x 1.51m (H)|
- Frame/Body ‐ 10 years
- Structural Moving Parts ‐ 5 years
- Pulleys, Bearings, Bushings – 3 years
- Paint/Finish, Cables, Upholstery and Accessories – 1 year
Exclude of normal wear and tear. The above does not include any extended warranties offered by our authorized dealers. Click here for full Reeplex Warranty Terms and Conditions.