Reeplex Commercial Standing Squat Machine back squat includes dual position neck pads for forward-facing and back-facing squats. This makes it super adaptable for many users who like to perform squats either facing the machine or in the opposite direction.
The Reeplex Commercial Standing Squat Machine is designed with versatility in mind. Its dual position neck pads allow for both forward-facing and back-facing squats, accommodating users with different preferences. With its sturdy construction and adjustable resistance levels, this machine is perfect for building lower body strength and endurance. Order now and take your workouts to the next level!
- Clever 2 position neck pads allowing for both forward and backward facing squats.
- Commercial Heavy Duty 400kg Max Loading
- Multi grip handles for upper body support and balance
- 4 weight posts for maximum plate loading
- Easy racking and un-racking with large rubber grip handlebar
- Large Anti-Slip checkered durable steel foot plate
- Commercial frame construction 100 x 50 x 3mm thick tubing
- 2 extralong plate storage posts
- 210kg Heavy Frame weight for added stability
- 2 Tone premium High Quality Powder coating
- Commercial PU Upholstery for maximum durability
Muscles Targeted Quadriceps, Glutes, Hamstrings, Calves
|Max user weight (kg)||400|
|Product assembly dimensions||1.76m (L) x 1.55m (W) x 1.39m (H)|
- Frame/Body ‐ 10 years
- Structural Moving Parts ‐ 5 years
- Pulleys, Bearings, Bushings – 3 years
- Paint/Finish, Cables, Upholstery and Accessories – 1 year
Exclude of normal wear and tear. The above does not include any extended warranties offered by our authorized dealers. Click here for full Reeplex Warranty Terms and Conditions.