Introducing the E685 Arm Cycle - the ultimate Standing Upper Body Ergometer designed for commercial use. Engineered to withstand the rigors of high-intensity workouts and rehabilitation, this fully adjustable machine is equipped with our patented 10x Adjustable Fluid Resistance Twin Tank system that provides silky smooth resistance suitable for warm-ups, cool-downs, and everything in between. The RPM is driven by you, giving you complete control over your workout.
Whether you're performing a high-intensity interval training (HIIT) session or a low RPM warm-up, the E685 Arm Cycle remains consistent and reliable. Its wide range of load and speed capabilities make it an ideal training tool for any workout program. Plus, its ground-based movement engages many muscle groups, activating your core to support your entire shoulder girdle.
The E685 is a versatile machine that provides load in both directions, allowing you to alter the emphasis on the muscles engaged for even more variety in your training. And at just over 2 square meters (23 square feet), it's the perfect addition to any fitness facility. Use it for group training or as a warm-up tool with a focus on the core and upper body. With the E685 Arm Cycle, the possibilities are endless.
UPPER BODY ERGOMETER E685 ARM CYCLE FEATURES:
- Resistance -Vertical Twin Tank with 10 Levels
- Monitor -Bluetooth with heart rate compatibility
- Monitor Readout -Auto Start, Time, Level, Watt, RPM, Power Graphs 2 options, Heart Rate, Calories burned per hours
- Handles- 7 Position Multi-Grip Handles with Heavy Duty Crank Arm
- Arm Crank Height- Adjustable from 700mm to 1300mm off the ground for all users
- Arm Crank Length- 185mm
- Frame- Steel frame with black premium powder coating
- Product Gross Weight- 96kg (213lbs)
|Max user weight (kg)||180|
|Product assembly dimensions||1326mm (L) x 736mm (W) x 1242mm (H)|
- Frame 10 Years
- Fluid Tank 5 Years
- Mechanical and all other non wearing components 2 Years