A limited warranty is only valid to DYNAMO Fitness.
This warranty shall not be valid if the following conditions are not meet throughout the warranty period.
- Warranty period begins from the date of purchase.
- This warranty excludes malfunction caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, incorrect assembly or alteration by any person.
- Warranty varies from product to product.
- A tax invoice as proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims.
- Costs to transport the product to and from the service centre will be borne by the customer.
- On-site warranty repairs will incur a call-out fee.
- This warranty extends to consumer use only and is void if products are used for commercial purposes unless the product purchased is for commercial use, in that case, it will have a different warranty.
- Faults as a result of installation by Dynamo Fitness must be reported with in 7 days of purchase date. please call 1300 85 65 42
- DYNAMO Fitness limited warranty is non-transferable.
- We will fix, replace parts of similar or equivalent products within the warranty period.
- A refund will be paid in full if Dynamo fitness fails to repair fix or replace the product under our warranty.
- All the other brands offered by Dynamo Fitness have different warranty conditions please read the warranty conditions carefully after you receive your product.