The Trigger Point Grid 1.0 is a popular foam roller designed to provide an effective self-myofascial release experience. Its multi-density surface features various widths and textures to target different areas of the body, such as the back, legs, and arms. The Grid 1.0's durable construction makes it capable of withstanding daily use without losing its shape or structure.
The Grid 1.0 improves flexibility, mobility and range of motion. Rolling over muscles promotes blood flow, preventing injuries and aiding recovery. It relieves muscle soreness and tension after a workout or long periods of sitting.
Trigger Point Grid 1.0 Features:
- The 3D surface of Trigger Point Core Mini promotes blood and oxygen flow to muscles, aiding in muscle repair.
- Hard, hollow core hand-wrapped in EVA foam makes it firmer than traditional foam rollers
- Environmental design uses less foam than traditional foam rollers
- Compact and travel-friendly
- Weight tested to support up to 500 lbs/225 kg static load
|Box dimensions (cm)||33(L) x 15(W) x 15(H)|
1 Year Replacement Warranty.