Introducing the FluidExercise E950 Medical Upper BodyErgometer, a versatile and high-quality commercial-grade machine suitable for athletes, fitness enthusiasts, and patients on rehabilitation programs. This ergometer is engineered to provide maximum operational flexibility, with bidirectional seated or standing upper-body cycling and a removable seat that allows for wheelchair access.
The E950 features 10 patented Fluid Resistance Twin Tanks, which can be easily adjusted with high-visibility yellow knobs and levers. It operates in both forward and reverse directions, ensuring complete muscle engagement and an effective workout. The Bluetooth-enabled monitor automatically starts and displays elapsed time, resistance level, power output, revolutions per minute, and heart rate. The monitor also provides two power graphs and calculates the number of calories burned per hour.
The seat of the E950 is designed with contoured 'soft-touch' material and lumbar support for added comfort during use. The seat position, crank height, crank length, and hand grip angle can be adjusted to suit any user's preference. The base platform can accommodate all types of wheelchairs, and the removable seat allows for easy access.
The ramp of the E950 is coated with a durable non-slip material, and the platform features a full-width footrest for added stability and to prevent the wheelchair from rolling too far forward. The handles are angle adjustable, with self-levelling hand grips that reduce strain on wrists and forearms. The hand grips also allow for full pronation or supination and can quickly convert from an opposed to parallel hand position.
TANK KEY FEATURES
- 10 x Adjustable Patented Fluid Resistance Twin Tank.
- High visibility yellow adjustment knobs and levers.
- Operates in both forward and reverse directions for complete muscle engagement.
MONITOR KEY FEATURES
- Bluetooth Connectivity Auto start Time - Elapsed time Level - Auto to selected resistance level Watt - Unit of power RPM – Revolutions per minute Power Graphs - 2 Options Heart rate – Polar compatible Calories burned per hour.
SEAT KEY FEATURES
- Can be removed entirely for wheelchair access
- The base platform is designed to accommodate all forms of wheelchairs
- With the ability to adjust the seat position, the crank height, the length of the crank, and the angle of the hand grip
- Contoured ‘soft-touch’ seat with lumbar support.
FRAME KEY FEATURES
- Access ramps are coated with durable non-slip material, and the platform has a full-width footrest for added stability and to prevent the chair from rolling too far forward.
HANDLES KEY FEATURES
- Angle adjustable, self-levelling hand grips reduce strain on wrists and forearms and allow for full pronation or supination
- Quickly converts from opposed hand position to parallel hand movement
|Max user weight (kg)||150|
Metal Frame – 10 Year Limited Warranty
Polycarbonate Tank & Seals – 5 Year Limited Warranty
Mechanical Components (of a non-wearing nature) – 2 Year Limited Warranty
All Other Components (of a wearing nature) – 3 Year Limited Warranty