1300 85 65 42
Dynamo Fitness Security Policy
Dynamo Fitness uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by us or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data center, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorized third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by.
* For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
- After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will attempt to send your goods via Courier within 1-4 working days if you are within Perth's metro area; however, if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer and will inform you of this within 24 hours of your purchase.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dynamo Fitness Shipping & Returns Policy
- All products will be dispatched within 1-5 business days
- All products purchased within Perth's Metro Area will be delivered overnight or between 1-2 business days for Supplements, this will generally be within one business day. We will contact the purchaser using the contact details provided online or via telephone before delivery.
- We understand that our customers are normally busy so we will endeavour to work around your schedule to ensure a smooth transaction that will have the least or no effect on our customer’s valuable time.
- Before delivering we will contact the purchaser to set a time and check the availability of the purchaser. It is also the responsibility of the purchaser to make sure the contact details given are correct.
- Although we always have stock on hand sometimes we could run out before making the changes on the site at this point we will notify the purchaser. We normally have any particular product that we have advertised restocked within 1-2 business days. However If for any reason we can’t deliver the goods between the 1-3 business days from purchase date we will contact the customer and give the option of a refund or hold the order until we have restocked the product originally purchased.
- All products delivered that are faulty/ damaged upon inspection must be reported within 7 days and will be replaced immediately. Purchaser must have the tax invoice along with the original packaging of the product.
- For boxes heavier than 25Kg we require the recipients be home to help unload the goods with the delivery driver. If this is not possible please contact us.
- The deliveries are on the first floor only and are only to the front door. It is up to the driver if he or she wishes to help the customer bring the goods inside the house.
- If you require a two-man delivery service please contact us and we will be able to provide a quote.
- Deliveries outside Perth's metro area will take between 2-10 business days depending on the State and Location.
- The Free delivery is subsidised by Dynamo fitness to cover a set amount which is calculated when you enter your postcode. Depending on the product. this usually covers 95% of all metro areas and sometimes even remote areas.
- The best way to find out whether or not you qualify for free shipping is to enter your postcode into the delivery calculator. Although this is an estimation, it is accurate 98% of the time.
- Finally, Dynamo Fitness reserves the right to cancel/amend any orders that do not fall within our free delivery areas and or for any reason we deem necessary. This is due to a number of factors such as wrong delivery quotations and or products that are no longer available.
Installation terms & conditions
- The installation does not include the taking away of boxes and packaging. If you would like us to take away your packaging a $20 recycling fee will apply.
- If there was a fault found with the installation dynamo fitness provided. This must be reported to us within 7 days of the installation day.
14 Days Change of Mind Return Terms and Conditions:
We offer 14 days change of mind returns to all purchases, Terms and conditions do apply so please read the following carefully,
- 14 days start from the day the goods have been received by the buyer.
- Goods must be returned in their original packaging with no damage to the product.
- Freight is not reimbursable the buyer must pay the freight to and back for the goods returned.
- Goods where free delivery has been applied and or a discount on shipping was given the buyer is still liable to pay for the difference when returning the goods. Example item cost $60 for delivery but the real cost is $80 then the buyer is expected to cover the extra $20 plus the return the shipping costs.
- Goods must be returned to their original place of dispatch.
- Original proof of purchase must be provided.
- Valid only for the original purchaser.
- A restocking fee of 15% is applicable on all returns. This is to cover the cost of handling and dispatching as well as checking the items returned.
- Please contact us first prior to sending the goods back. If any item is returned without our prior knowledge and acceptance we will not receive the item and your return will not be processed.
- We always reserve the right to make the final decision.
If you have any questions about our return Policy feel free to contact us.