The Inspire FT1 Functional Trainer is a versatile piece of fitness equipment that offers a wide range of exercise options. With dual weight stacks and adjustable pulleys, users can perform a variety of strength training exercises to target different muscle groups.
The compact design of the FT1 makes it a great addition to any home gym, as it doesn't take up much space. Plus, the machine's sturdy construction and durable components ensure long-lasting use and reliable performance.
- The Inspire FT1 is an excellent training machine for athletes interested in sport-specific exercise movements or for people looking to strengthen their overall bodies, increase stamina and coordination or lose weight.
- Frame: Heavy-duty rectangular and round tubular steel
- Powder Coated Finish: The Electrostatic Powder Coat offers a durable, maintenance-free finish
- Instructional Flip Chart: Offers color photos with over 40 different exercises right at your fingertips
- User-friendly adjustments: The quick, one-handed adjustable high/low pulley system adjusts to more than 30 height positions for all of your exercise needs
- Unique Inspire FT1 Dual Independent Weight Stacks: The dual weight stacks allow you to work each side of the body independently for a more balanced workout
- Split Resistance: .5 resistance ratios provide a smooth, continuous feel and a longer range of motion for more versatility in your exercise movements
- FT1 Weight Stacks: 2- 165 lb Commercial Weight Stacks with Solid Guide Rods and Center Drilled Weight Plates
- Rotating Accessory Holder: Includes the Multi-Functional Belt, Easy Curl Bar, Straight Bar, Ankle Cuff, Swing Handle, Tricep Rope, 2- Single Handles, and 2- 5 lb add-on weights
- Options Available: FID Bench, 50 lbs Weight Stack add-on, and Abdominal Bar
- Inspire FT1 Warranty Inspire (Health In Motion LLC.) Multi-Gyms have a (Residential) Lifetime Limited Warranty and a 10-year Light-Commercial Warranty. Visit your local dealer for details.
|Max user weight (kg)||300|
|Product assembly dimensions||1.4m (D) x 1.37m (W) x 2.1m (H)|
Inspire FT1 Warranty
Light Commercial Applications
Parts 10 Years