Nohrd designed the Water Grinder Upper Body Ergometer to mimic and exploit the athletic upper body performance demands associated with operating the grinder equipment on a competitive sailing vessel (i.e. hoisting and lowering sails). No muscular region of the upper body escapes the effect of the exercise, whether you are seeking the benefits of a gentle stable platform or, whether you’re the hard-training competitive type.
The core, the back, the shoulders, and the arms get a fantastic compound workout in terms of endurance and toning. In the figurative nautical sense, individuals splice the muscular benefits to reap rewards for their cardiovascular system.
Ergonomically designed with an ash wood finish, the Water Grinder's tranquil sound and aesthetic appeal make it suitable for both home and fitness studio use.
How to use:
- Operate by standing (front, rear or side on) or by being seated (front or rear with 3 height adjustments) to simulate the effect of raising and lowering the sails on racing vessel.
- Resistance: 8 resistance levels of adjustments via the handle.
- Handles can be used symmetrically or asymmetrically for dual or single-hand operation, with the option of using a single-hand whilst standing.
- Load (water resistance) transferred to the operator is coupled to exercise intensity
- Ash Wood Finish
- Grinder stand design allows for wheelchair access and the ability to level/balance the equipment
- A touchscreen monitor that Swivels between the front and rear position
- 3 modes (Time/distance training – Versatility drill – Competition training)
- Dimensions 1100mm x 800mm x 1200mm (L x W x H)
- 50kg (Weight without water)
- Max user weight 150kg
|Product assembly dimensions||1100mm x 800mm x 1200mm (L x W x H)|